quinta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2011

System of a Down "hypnotize" no Rock in Rio 4

Hypnotize Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square Was fashion the reason why they were there? They disguise it, hypnotize it Television made you buy it I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my... She's scared that I will take her away from there Her dreams and her country left with no one there Mesmerize the simple minded Propaganda leaves us blinded I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my Girl - - - - - T R A D U Ç Ã O - - - - - Hipnotizar Por que você não pergunta para as crianças na Praça da Paz Celestial? É por causa da moda que eles estavam lá? Eles disfarçam, hipnotizam A televisão fez você comprar isso Eu estou apenas sentado no meu carro e esperando pela minha... Ela tem medo que eu a leve embora de lá Deixou seus sonhos e seu país sem ninguém lá Hipnotize as mentes simples A propaganda nos deixa cegos Eu estou apenas sentado no meu carro e esperando pela minha garota Eu estou apenas sentado no meu carro e esperando pela minha garota Eu estou apenas sentado no meu carro e esperando pela minha garota Eu estou apenas sentado no meu carro e esperando pela minha Garota

Nenhum comentário: